Friday, August 23, 2024

Have I Been Away Too Long?

 I cannot remember the last time I was blogging. Isn't that really sad? Well, I have been busy hustling one idea after the other. Nothing I have done to this date is making me enough money, or any money to live the Life of Riley that I have always craved. So, am I making money? Yes, survey money.  *Sigh* it is not enough to replace the day job that I once had.

Now that presidents are about to change, I have to hustle three times harder to ensure that whatever happens, my house and I are financially secure. The problem is, that there are too many ways to make money online, and many things I have tried did not work faster. I still need that one idea that can pay my bills while I work on my writing, which I am wholly bent on succeeding with this year, and music.

Having a home recording studio is different now than it was way back when. You don't have to have a huge multitrack recorder. All that's needed is a table with a microphone, monitors, headphones,  an audio interface, a pop filter DAW, and a laptop. I have some of these things, which probably need to be upgraded. Anyway, I will try to be on here more often because it's about time to be living the Life and Riley. Once I have succeeded, I will be posting a case study. I really hope that it can help someone else, especially during this time. 


No comments: