Friday, October 11, 2024

Chasing Riley: Doing Surveys Part One

 One of the things that I'm doing that's bringing in some income is surveys. It's not a get-rich, life-changing way to make money, but at the moment while I'm working on the big stuff, it is helping out a little.  I am going to share the best Survey websites out there that work. First I have to share the pros and cons.

Pro's and Cons of Surveys

Pros

  • They pay fast
  • Perks and Prizes
  • Free to sign up
Cons
  • Not qualifying for surveys (there are good days and bad days)
  • Getting to the end of an annoying survey, and it gets stuck and stops, or you end up on a broken link
  • Low pay


The best survey website that I'm in is Swagbucks. ==> Sign up for Swagbucks here
Every Christmas a portion of my gifts are bought with a hundred-dollar gift card. I haven't mastered earning more than a hundred, but I'll try for next year until I don't have to anymore. I earn points from my referrals, but all I do is play the free games, shop, surveys, and search. Come black Friday, I will have a hundred dollars for gifts! There are a lot of gift cards to choose from from the lowest to highest amount. 


PRIME OPINION
Next to Swagbucks, this is my favorite survey website. You can get paid from a bank transfer, Paypal and nine other reward cards. There are prizes and levels with perks. You do a survey each day, at the end of the week you get a chance to earn more points or a higher percentage more on the surveys you take. I love this website! Yes, just like Swagbucks, you can get more points for referrals.




ZOOMBUCKS
I have to be honest and say that this website was a bit of a surprise. The former website I was on, GCloot was closing and turned into Zoombucks, but I must say that there are many survey sites to choose from and they say you can earn $100 every day and there are over a thousand ways to earn. I will keep you posted on this one.  Okay, I am going to set a goal for myself. (seriously, I always try, but never quite make it...) Zoombucks said over a hundred a day, well, let me see how much I can make by next Friday. I'll be posting tomorrow revealing another income stream






No comments: