Sunday, February 03, 2008

Music Update

It has been a very long time since I started on this road.
Yes, I did make some money online, but, it wasn't enough
to quit my day job or even put a dent in my debt. So,
I have found out what I want to do. I want to earn
a passive income. Something that I can set and pretty
much forget about.

That is what is going to take me out of debt and get me
out of my miserable day job! I just deleted two of my blogs
today, Eternal Cash and Internet Facts. They weren't making
me any real money, and hardly no one was going to them.

So whatever works for me online is going into this blog,
because it's all about using the internet so that I can do
what I really want to do which is mainly music. After I
have succeeded with that,(this year) I'm branching out to my
other interests which are: Writing, Games, Art and Film.
At that time, I'll do blogs for those other interests, but this
one is all about catching Riley.

I'll be posting my articles on here, and I'll also other
peoples articles on music and the music industry, and
giving this blog a face lift, too. So, be sure to read on about
my journey to catching Riley!

No comments: