Tuesday, July 01, 2008

New Look And More News

As you can see, I made some changes to the blog. There
will be music resources, and other interesting things I
can find that is all about music. I'll be adding more links
as time goes on, but here's some that I am sure will
interest you.

I'll be making one post a week starting next week(wait,
actually I've done two this week LoL!) and here are
some of the things that I'll be covering:
Free Music Courses
Free Music Software
Music Articles
As Usual, me ever Chasing Riley!
Sometimes I wonder, what am I going to do when I have
finally caught Riley? What Can I possibly say in this blog?
After all, that is what this blog is all about. The only thing
I can think of is to help everyone along who also wants
financial freedom. I'm ready, let's hope this chase is
almost finished.

No comments: