Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ready...Set....

I'm taking a day off of my miserable day job
tomorrow, so that gives me a lot of time-
Th-Sun. to attempt to find my memory card,
create some ringtones, give them away, work
on a single, etc. etc.

I have just finished my very first novel, and
a very, very good friend of mine is helping
me with editing it. She is a published author.
More on that later...

Anyway, I can't remember if I have mentioned
that I have found the "coolest" way to start a
business and promote it for free. Even more
cooler is that I have found an easy way to sell
books.

I want to take the easy way of selling books, and
do the same for music. When I do that, I will be
out of my day job this year, sooner than I
ever believed. So let me get to it!
Want to know how to live the life of your dreams?
Subscribe to this blog and follow me.....

No comments: