Monday, June 20, 2005

Got To Keep On Keepin' On

Well, here I am again. I have been away trying to start my "new business" venture. I have gotten responses, but no one is actually giving me cash yet. It does seem promising, after spending over a year doing internet marketing, and it not working. *sigh* in the words of the wizard TR-I (song "Sometimes I Don't Know What To Feel") I got to keep on keepin' on there's nothing else I can do. I am on a path chasing Riley and I'm NOT going to give up. As for the comment to my first blog. Yeah, I'm in the wrong state alright-New York! I hate New York. I would get a better "day job" pay in another state, but, I am long over the romance of having a "real and perfect" job. I want to work for myself-at home-and I can do that Anywhere! Georgia, London, France, Belize, and yes, of course Arizona.

No comments: